Represent PA has now made early investments — a total of nearly $35,000 — in the campaigns of 12 incumbent women.
- Sen. Pam Iovino – District 37
- Rep. Carolyn Comitta – District 156
- Rep. Christina Sappey – District 158
- Rep. Danielle Friel Otten – District 155
- Rep. Elizabeth Fiedler – District 184
- Rep. Jennifer O’Mara – District 165
- Rep. Melissa Shusterman – District 157
- Rep. Morgan Cephas – District 192
- Rep. Sara Innamorato – District 21
- Rep. Wendy Ullman – District 143
- Rep. Summer Lee – District 34
- Rep. Elizabeth Hanbidge – District 61
These hard-working Democratic women face potential primary opponents and competitive general races to keep their seats. They need our help — and we need yours! To put control of Pennsylvania back in progressive hands, we not only need to flip seats in both the House and Senate, we need to protect our current Democratic legislators.
In 2019, we did everything we could to help Democratic women get and keep their seats in Pennsylvania’s legislature. As we prepare for 2020, we need your support.
Want to learn more about Pennsylvania politics and help Represent PA invest in qualified women for state House and Senate? Join our Endorsement Committee.
Supporters who give at the $100/month level (or $1,200/year) are invited to participate in our endorsement process. Endorsement Committee members review applications, learn about the most competitive races across the state, and determine how Represent PA invests money in 2020. We provide all the training you need.